We value your health above all at Paradise Home Care Agency, LLC, which is why we are maintaining safety protocols strictly for protection against the COVID-19. We have established safety measures from the guidelines organized by the WHO and CDC and other governing parties. By doing so, we can assure you and your family of the quality of our services.
Our team of professionals is well-trained regarding the protocols on the following:
- Respiratory etiquette
- Safety protocols
- Proper handwashing techniques
- Infection control, including effective disinfecting of surfaces and hands
We assure you that we will be able to assist your loved ones even during this pandemic. We endeavor to eliminate your risk of contracting the disease by supporting the precautionary measures established by the CDC:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Routinely clean and disinfect objects and surfaces since the virus is very susceptible to common anti-bacterial cleaners like bleach, hydrogen peroxide, and anything alcohol-based.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and then throw it away.
- Refill critical prescription medications.
- Reschedule routine medical appointments.
- Utilize telemedicine or other virtual tools if you need to connect with your physician.
- Seek out information from reliable sources.
- Stay positive and reassure those around you.
- Find emotional support by communicating with friends or family via the phone or the internet.
- Use a face mask to avoid spreading to others.
- Stay at home and avoid other people.
Should you or your loved ones display symptoms of the virus, we would recommend you to get checked right away, so we may develop a modified care plan for you and resolve the matter before it gets worse. If you or your loved ones need more details or support with this matter, don’t hesitate to talk to our professionals.